State Bank of India
Rural Self Employment Training Institute (RSETI)
Advertisement for recruitment of Faculty and Office Assistant at SBI RSETI, Aizawl
SBI RSET Aizawl intends to recruit willing and competent qualified personnel purely on contractual basis for a period of one year which may be extended/ renewed based on the performance for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant as indeicated below:
|Sl No||Name of Post||No of Post||Pay||Desirable Age||Last date of application|
|1||Faculty||1||Rs 20,000/- pm||22-40 years||27/03/2019|
|2||Office Assistant||1||Rs 12,000/- pm||22-40 years||27/03/2019|
Qualification required for the post of Faculty :
1. Should be a Graduate/ Post Graduate viz MSW/MA in Rural Development/ MA Sociology/ Psychology/ B.Sc (Agri, Horticulture. Agri, Vety) and also BA, B.Ed etc.
2. Previous experience as Faculty preferred.
3. Should have a flair for teaching and possess sound computer application knowledge/ skills.
4. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
Qualification required for the post of Office Assistant :
1. Should be a Graduate viz BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
2. Should be proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel), Tally and Internet.
3. Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
4. Should be fluent in Spoken and writing in English in addition to local language.
5. Fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
6. Skills in typing both in local language and English an added advantage.
Self attested application in the prescribed from with detail bio data alongwith scan copy of supporting documents is to be submitted to the Director, SBI RSETI Aizawl, MDTC-KVIB Campus, Zemabawk, Aizawl.
The Institution reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process anytime without assigning any reason thereof.
Sd/- HENRY L. HRAHSEL
MDTC-KVIB Campus, Zemabawk, Aizawl
Source : Vanglaini