Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combatised posts of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force
on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
1. Inspector (Dietician) : 1 Post.
2. Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 175 Posts.
3. Sub-Inspector (Radiographer) : 8 Posts.
4. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist) : 84 Posts.
5. Assistant Sub-Inspector(Physio-therapist) : 5 Posts.
6. Assistant Sub-Inspector(Dental Technician) : 4 Posts.
7. Assistant Sub-Inspector(Laboratory Technician) : 64 Posts.
8. Assistant Sub-Inspector/Electro Cardiography Technician : 1 Post.
9. Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic) : 88 Posts.
10. Head Constable (ANM/Midwife) : 3 Posts.
11. Head Constable (Dialysis Technician) : 8 Posts.
12. Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant) : 84 Posts.
13. Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) : 5 Posts.
14. Head Constable (Electrician) : 1 Post.
15. Head Constable (Steward) : 3 Posts.
16. Constable (Masalchi) : 4 Posts.
17. Constable (Cook) : 116 Posts.
18. Constable (Safai Karamchari) : 121 Posts.
19. Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman) : 5 Posts.
20. Constable (W/C) : 3 Posts.
21. Constable (Table Boy) : 1 Post.
1. Head Constable (Veterinary) : 3 Posts.
2. Head Constable (Lab Technician) : 1 Post.
3. Head Constable (Radiographer) : 1 Post.
Relaxation in height to the Scheduled Tribes and hill peoples as follows:
|The minimum height for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be.||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|Minimum height of the candidates falling the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis,|
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal
Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam,
Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir Region under Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
and Leh and Ladakh Regions of Union Territory of Ladakh shall be.
|165 cm||155 cm|
EXAMINATION CENTRES: The written examination will be conducted in following cities:
1) New Delhi
Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only for Group B & Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for Group C posts as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected. Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee
shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia.
HOW TO APPLY:
The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelops mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. Application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs.
Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”. The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the application
Candidates are advised to fill their personal Mobile Number and personal valid E-mail I.D. in the application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process. Candidates are further advised to visit website of CRPF (www.crpf.gov.in) frequently to get the latest information.
LATE DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
The completed application form must reach the “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045” on or before 31/08/2020. Applications received after last/closing date i.e. 31/08/2020, will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
In respect of applications received only by post/speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh. Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul
and spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshdweep or abroad, the last date for receipt of applications is 04/09/2020. The benefit of extended
time will be available only in respect of applications received by post/speed post from the above mentioned areas/regions. In the case of applications received by hand or through courier service, benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of the applicant.
Opening date for application : 20/07/2020
Closing date of application : 31/08/2020
Last date : 31st August 2020